Basics of Android development has never been hotter, with the sheer volume of devices out there today, there’s no better time to start your career as a full-time app developer (maybe). Many of us aspire to be developers, whether it be for profit, the experience or an undeniable yearning to contribute to an already booming community, now is definitely the time to dip that toe, and all for the one time cost of $0, zilch, nada =).
- Learn to create HTML5 Android apps
- Use HTML5 to create forms & implement video and audio
- Stylize & format CSS elements using containers
- Create professional-looking UIs using jQuery Mobile
- Create 2 real apps to get real world coding experience
- Implement user login, user signup & other cloud-enabled features
- Publish your apps to the Google Play stores
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime access
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
Pablo Navarro is the founder of ZENVA, as well as a web and mobile app developer and entrepreneur. Besides teaching courses on how to create games, apps, and websites to over 85,000 students, Pablo has created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel. Pablo holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond! Go now for starting learn about basics of android.